Victron Smart Battery Monitor With Built-in Bluetooth BMV-712
The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
With Bluetooth built-in, the BMV Smart is ready for the Internet. With Bluetooth being implemented in most other Victron Energy products, wireless communication between products will simplify system installation and enhance performance.
- Battery Voltage, Current, Power, Ampere-Hours Consumed and State of Charge
- Remaining time at the Current Rate of Discharge
- Programmable Visual and Audible Alarm
- Programmable Relay, to turn off non Critical Loads or to run a Generator when Needed
- 500 Amp Quick Connect Shunt and Connection Kit
- Shunt Selection Capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct Communication Port
- Stores a Wide Range of Historical Events, which can be used to Evaluate Usage Patterns and Battery Health
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 9,5 – 95V
- High Current Measurement Resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Additional Input to Measure Voltage (of a second battery), Temperature or Midpoint Voltage, and Corresponding Alarm and Relay Settings.