Victron SmartSolar Charge Contoller MPPT 75/15 with Built in Bluetooth
These highly efficient ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar charge controllers have it all.High efficiency, optimal partial shading performance, programmable battery algorithms, street light functions and more. Smart is for built in Bluetooth for monitoring and control with VictronConnect. Options include remote monitoring over the internet via the VRM Portal.
This device has a Bluetooth Smart built-in so a dongle is not needed. The wireless solution to set-up, monitor and update the controller using Apple and Android smartphones, tablets or other devices.
Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Battery Voltage, Current, Power, Ampere-Hours Consumed and State of Charge
- Remaining time at the Current Rate of Discharge
- Programmable Visual and Audible Alarm
- Programmable Relay, to turn off non Critical Loads or to run a Generator when Needed
- 500 Amp Quick Connect Shunt and Connection Kit
- Shunt Selection Capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct Communication Port
- Stores a Wide Range of Historical Events, which can be used to Evaluate Usage Patterns and Battery Health
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 9,5 – 95V
- High Current Measurement Resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Additional Input to Measure Voltage (of a second battery), Temperature or Midpoint Voltage, and Corresponding Alarm and Relay Settings.