Couple-Mate Reversing Trailer Guide for Trailer Caravan Camper Boat
This Trailer guide is is an innovative self-aligning accessory designed to locate the trailer coupling directly over the ball without assistance, physical effort or guiding.
The side arms ‘guide’ the trailer hitch towards the tow ball, thus preventing damage to the tow vehicle.
Contains 2 parts – The base that stays attached to the tow bar and the wings that slide into the base and are removed after attaching caravan/trailer.
Features and Specifications:
- Double zinc dipped
- Guide plate constructed from a single plate sturdy steel for added strength
- Can be Fitted in Minutes
- Remove Wing When Not in Use
- Avoid Damage to the Back of Your Vehicle
- Saves Time and Effort on Every Hook-up
- Void Arguments With Your Co-driver
- Self Alighns Your Trailer Directly Over Your Tow Ball
- Fits Most Receiver Hitch and Ball Combos.
- Can be Paddlocked to Secure Trailer so it can be used as a Theft Deterrent
- Made from Steel and Double-Dipped in Zinc to Help Withstand the Rigors of Use
- Able to be Used With up to 4 Tonne Commercial Trailers
- Fits Most Standard Couplings – Tested to Fit 43 Different Types of Coupling
A few tips of the Couplemate Marriage Saver® / Couplemate Trailer Guide® are:
TIP 1: To insure correct height during hookup count the number of links on the ground from your safety chain when unhitching trailer. When camping or during long stays it is likely the trailer or camper wheels will sink slightly and/or children may adjust the setting of your jack stand/jockey wheel. When hitching up, count the links on the ground again and adjust height
to original position.
TIP 2: During hitchup back your vehicle approximately 3ft from the coupling head. Exit the vehicle and inspect that the wing is in close proximity to engage the trailer coupling head. Reverse until you feel Couplemate center the trailer, then reverse and
look in the mirror to see the trailer move approximate 1ft. This procedure ensures your trailer is out of the wheel ruts and will easily move backwards or forwards when you wind down the jack wheel. This procedure helps eliminate the tongue of the trailer coupling from becoming struck on top of the tow ball and ensures a correct hookup.
Couplemate Marriage Saver® is very well priced and and that makes it the best selling and most effective Trailer Guide on the market today.